Alaska’s World Paperless Employee Travel Portal can be accessed at www.alaskasworld.com. The online platform is developed by the airline company in partnership with the Horizon Air. It facilitates online travel for individuals or anyone who travels with Alaska Airlines. Instead of queuing up before counters for air ticket one can visit the PET portal for ticket bookings and planning journeys.
However, to get started with using Alaska’s World PET Portal you need to log in. If you do not have an account you can register for free. Read the guide below for how to log into Alaska’s World Travel Portal.
How to Log into Alaska’s World PET Portal
- If you are willing to sign into Alaska’s World PET Portal then you must visit the sign in page. www.alaskasworld.com
- Wait for a few seconds until the website loads.
- Now you will find a section tagged ‘Where do you want to Fly today’.
- Click on the option that applies to you.
- Next, you will be required to log in using Employee Number and Password.
- Hit the green ‘Log In’ button and you can access the full travel platform.
How to Log in via a Mobile Browser
- If you are using a mobile phone to access Alaska’s World PET Portal then you should open any mobile browser.
- Open the URL of Alaska World Travel.
- Now click on the ‘Fly’ option which is the top option displayed on the screen.
- Now you can find a login widget.
- Enter the required credentials ‘PeopleSoft Employee Number’ and ‘Password’.
- Click the ‘Login’ button and you can book air ticket, plan a journey and much more at your fingertips.
- In case a mishap occurs and you forget password open the website of Alaska’s Paperless Travel.
- Proceed to the login section by choosing an option.
- At the bottom of the ‘sign in’ widget, there will be a link that reads out ‘Forgot/Change Password?’
- Click on it and enter your employee number.
- Hit ‘Submit’ and you will be enabled to set a new password.
Alaska’s World PET Portal Customer Service
Call on 1-877-238-1077 for assistance.