The U.S. Bank Visa Gift Card Login portal is developed by the bank for its customers. The login is secure and can be used to gain online access to the gift card information. Logging into your account you check U.S Bank Visa Gift Card Balance, view redemption options and more. Prepaid Visa debit gift cards are the trend now. There are a lot of credit card providers who are now offering gift cards to customers. Usually, the Visa gift card is a gift for purchase on an ideal occasion.
U.S Bank Gift Card is serviced by the U.S Bank National Association licensed from MasterCard and Visa. It is made for an array of benefits to the holder. The card carries a fixed amount that is determined at the time of purchase. When you use the gift card the purchase amount is deducted from your card balance.
How to Log into PrepaidGiftBalance Online
Step 1– If you wish to access your U.S Bank Gift Card account you need to open the U.S. Bank Visa or Mastercard Gift Card login page. [www.prepaidgiftbalance.com].
Step 2– The webpage will feature a gift card login section. One needs to enter ‘Card Account Number’ and press ‘Login’.
The system will redirect the user to the account management console. Now you can check your gift card balance and much more.
U.S. Bank Visa or Mastercard Gift Card Account Registration
New customers or first-time users who wish to set up online access can proceed with their basic cardholder information. Read on for a guide to U.S Bank Gift Card Registration.
Step 1– Visit the login homepage of the U.S. Bank Visa or Mastercard Gift Card. At the top of the login section, you will find the ‘First Time Login’ widget.
Step 2– Enter the 16-digit card number in the white box and click ‘Enter’.
Step 3– Provide the information required further and your account will be set up.
U.S. Bank Visa or Mastercard Gift Card Additional Information
- On receiving the U.S Bank Gift Card you need to register it for use using the customer help desk number.
- Registration can be done at prepaidgiftbalance.com and is crucial for online account management activities and support.
- You cannot reload the U.S. Bank Visa or Mastercard Gift Card using an ATM.
- If you wish to transfer your lost U.S. Bank Visa or Mastercard Gift Card then a fee of $5.95 is charged.
- The date printed on the front of the gift card is the expiry date.
- In case of a transaction issue, you must report the customer service within 60 days.
- Customers can get their Gift Card balance by calling on 1-888-853-9536.