Are you looking for SoFi Student Loan Review? Anyone who is looking forward to getting a student must be seeking detailed information on the loan servicing company. SoFi is a leading student loan provider offering private and federal student loans. The finance company is based in San Francisco, United States. The company also offers loan refinancing, mortgages and student loans.
SoFi is the largest lender in terms of student loans and refinancing. As per NerdWallet Rating, the company has been rated 5.0. The average income to get the student loan should be $100,000 browsers. If you have a decent lifestyle then the SoFi Student Loan Refinancing is great for you.
SoFi Student Loan Review
The SoFi Student Loan offers lots of incentives as well as has drawbacks. In order to decide whether you should choose the SoFi Student Loan provider, you need to glance at the review here.
At a Glance:
- SoFi Student Loans provide you a personalized rate estimate without having any effect on your credit.
- There are free career coaching and investing without any fee.
- Faster repayment score is average.
- The requirements and limits costs are above average.
- Payments are flexible hence borrowers can get the ease of payment during financial disasters.
- You could definitely choose the SoFi Loan provider if you wish to get a loan for a long term.
- There are great refinancing options. The interest rate is as low as 3.88% while the loan terms are 5-20 years.
- Loan amounts $5,000 up to your outstanding balance.
- The customer support team of the loan servicing company is average. It could be enhanced to a huge extent.
- The forbearance could be increased to 12 months.
How to Log into SoFi Student Loan
- If you have an existing SoFi Loan account then you can sign into your account at [www.sofi.com].
- At the top right corner of the webpage, there will be a “Log In” button. The button is placed just next to the blue button labeled ‘Find my Rate’.
- Click on it and the user will be navigated to a new page which features a login section.
- Enter the email and password set for the SoFi loan account and click on the ‘Log In’ button below.
How to Set Up SoFi Account Access
- Customers who are wishing to create an online account need to open the SoFi Login page.
- Click on the ‘Create An Account’ link to go further with the process.
- For a new user registration provide your First Name, Last Name, State of Residence, Email, Set a Password and confirm.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and hit ‘Continue’.
How to Apply for SoFi Student Loan
- For SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Registration you need to open the application page. [www.sofi.com/b/registration]
- At the webpage, there will be a registration form. Complete filling the information and create an account to get a SoFi Financing rate.