Do you have the Rush Card? If ‘Yes’ then you can sign into your account. Or if the user does not have an online account they can sign up at the web portal of Rush Card.
Rush Card Account Login is offered to the members of the Prepaid Visa Debit Card. If you have the card in your wallet you can sign in to access account.
Once logged in the user can view account balance, track usage, view account transaction history, download statements, update information and make requests.
What is the Rush Card Account Login?
As we have talked earlier the Rush Card login is an account management system which has been powered by the UniRush financial services company. If you have the prepaid Visa debit card in your wallet you can sign in to manage the account.
The account login is pretty functional. Once logged in the user can gain access over a wide range of features which make your financial life easier. Read below for a detailed guide to Rush Card Online Login.
How to Log into Rush Card Account
- Visit the login page of Rush Card. usermanagement.rushcard.com/login
- The login widget is at the left.
- Enter the username and password in the respective boxes.
- Now click ‘Login’.
Forgot Username or Password
- Go to the Rush Card Login page.
- Look below the login widget for the ‘Forgot username/password?’ link.
- Click on it once found.
- Enter the following data for reset- card number, CVV, expiration date, SSN.
How Do I Register for a Rush Card Account?
- For new user registration open the Rush Card Login page.
- Next click on the ‘Register’ button at the top rigjht.
- To create account/register enter the following data:
- Card number
- Expiration date
- Your Social Security Number
How to Activate Card
- Open the activation page or click on the ‘Activate’ link on the login page. usermanagement.rushcard.com/activate
- For activating a card you need to have- card number, CVV, expiration date, and Social Security Number.