NRA Complete Rewards Visa Card is currently discontinued. However, existing cardholders can sign into their account. The credit card is open to the NRA members. If you are a member at the National Rifle Association of America then you can get the credit card. The post below guides you through the NRA Credit Card account login and other information.
To log into your account you need to have an internet connected device. The most important thing is that you must remember your login credentials. Howbeit, if you need assistance with the login you can try resetting password or contact the support team.
NRA Credit Card Rate and Fee
- The annual fee is $0
- Using the card for sporting goods purchase you get a 5% off
- Get a $40 statement of credit on your first purchase.
- You get 5% cash back on gas purchases.
- Enjoy a discount of 1% on all other purchases made through the card.
NRA Complete Rewards Visa Card Log in
- Navigate to the login page of the NRA Visa Credit Card.
- Look for the login widget.
- Type in the user ID and click on the red ‘Log In’ button.
- Go to the login page of the NRA.
- Look up for the ‘Forgot ID/Password’ link.
- It will direct you to the ‘Forgot User ID or Password’.
- Fetch in the required info and you can set new credentials.
How to Enroll for a New Account
- Visit the First Bank Card webpage.
- Hit the ‘Enroll’ button just beside the ‘Log In’ button.
- Choose enrolment type from the options available.
- Enter the account number and the following personal details:
- Account number
- Account type
- Expiration date
- Signature panel code
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
FirstBankCard.com/NRA Customer Service
C/O First National Bank of Omaha
P.O. Box 2340 Omaha, NE 68103
Bankcard Payment Processing
PO Box 2557 Omaha