IO Student Assessment Login is an online portal created by the IO Assessment formerly known as EADMS. The login portal is created for students, parents as well as teachers. It is basically a virtual learning platform where students can access courses and online study material. While parents and teachers can sign in for viewing their student’s assessment records and assign them work.
What is the IO Student Assessment?
We have described the IO Student Assessment or EADMS briefly. However, taking into detail you would find that is a simple online portal where students can find online learning. Logging into your account you can access IO Online Testing, IO Education Support, IO Education Reviews, IO transcript, and learning-teaching.
Read the guide here for account login, password reset, and new user registration.
How to Log into IO Student Assessment
- For logging into IO Student Assessment, open the homepage. www.eadms.com
- Look at the top of the screen and there will be the login section.
- Type in the username and password for your student account. Tap on the blue ‘Log Me In’ button.
- Next, the user will be directed to the account management console. You can access online courses and study material now.
- If you have lost your account login password go to the login page of IO Student Assessment.
- As the webpage opens there will be a ‘Forgot Password’ link at the bottom.
- Click on it and a new page reading ‘Forgot your Password?’ will open.
- Fetch in the email address associated with your account and click ‘Submit’.
- You can check your email inbox for a new password.
How to Register
- A new student you can register for a new account at the registration page. portal.eadms.com/register
- On the account registration page, there will be two options namely ‘Register Student’ and ‘Register Parent’.
- Select the option that applies to you and, provide the following information.
- Student ID/Parent Name
- Registration key
- Email address
- New password
- Verify password
The Bottom Line
Well, this is all we could provide you on the IO Student Assessment or EADMS Login. You can follow the guide here to sign up for a new course and increase knowledge.