Fed loan login is the official website of Fed loan company that is basically a loan provider company.
It helps the associates to login into their account and avail for its online services. one needs to register his personal details under the same and after that, he or she can easily sign up as per their own choice.
How to Login into Fedloan
- Open the official website of Fed loan. [myfedloan.org]
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ option available on the screen.
- A new taskbar will appear at the right-hand section of your screen.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click ‘SIGN IN’.
How to solve logging issues
If the user faces any kind of trouble while logging into the account due to forgot password or user id or any other issue related to the same, for such a case he or she can go-ahead for a password reset option. To know how to use that option please read the guidelines below.
- On the homepage of Fedloan select the ‘Sign In’ bars.
- On the new taskbar go below the login space.
- Choose ‘Having Trouble Signing In’.
- User will be redirected towards a new webpage.
- Please choose what you want to reset your user Id or password and click Continue.
- Please complete the verification process available on the next page.
- Choose ‘Submit’.
How to enroll in Fedloan
- On the homepage of Fedloan click the ‘Sign in ‘option.
- Go below the login taskbar.
- Select don’t have an account ‘Create Now’.
- On next page enter your first and last name.
- Provide your date of birth and your SSN number.
- Agree to approve the terms and conditions.
- Click ‘Continue’.
Fed loan Customer Service
For questions and queries, you can reach out Fed Loan at 1-800-699-2908.
Customer Service Hours
Monday–Friday 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM ( ET )