The Eppicard Com Mississippi Login has been created by the State of Mississippi for e-payments. If you have the card you can sign in to access a wide range of features. The Department of Human Services and Division of Economic Assistance has backed the portal.
Once logged in the members can check card balance, transfer money and much more. In this post, we have provided a detailed guide to the activities related to the Eppicard Com Mississippi. Once you read the steps you will be able to log in, check balance and active your EPPIcard.
What is the Eppicard
The State of Mississippi has issued the EPPIcard. It can be used by the holders to receive benefits from the government in a state of welfare programs, unemployment compensation, and child support.
One can use the card to make payments and access your deposits in the EPPICard account. While the EPPICard is a secure debit card use to make payments.
How to Log into Eppicard Com Mississippi
- If you wish to sign in you need to open the login page. www.eppicard.com/msedcclient
- Enter the User ID and click ‘Login’.
- In the next page, you can enter password and access EPPIcard account.
Forgot User ID
- If you have lost user id go to the login page.
- Click on the ‘Forgot User ID?’ link.
- Enter the information required ahead and you can reset id.
How Do I Check My EPPIcard Balance?
- If you are an EPPIcard holder you can check the balance using a free Mobile Balance Inquiry service.
- Call on 1-800-961-8423.
- Now select ‘Account Services’ from the main menu.
- Choose the next prompt and you will find the balance.
How Do I Activate My EPPIcard?
- For card activation call 1-866-461-4095.
- Next, you need to create a PIN.
- For pin creation, you need to enter Card Number, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth.
- Sign your name at the backside of your EPPIcard.
- Now you can begin using it.
How to Transfer Money from EPPIcard
- For making a money transfer one needs to call 1-888-393-5866.
- Enter the card number and PIN to proceed.
- Now select the option 2 from the prompt.
- Next, choose option 4.
- Now feed in the amount to be transferred in dollars and cents using the * key.