Cathy Bank is a Sino-American Bank which is headquartered in Los-Angeles California. It was founded back in 1962 offering financial services in the region. It has its banking locations operational in California and into Massachusetts, New York, Texas, Washington, New Jersey, Nevada, Illinois, Maryland, and Hong Kong areas.
Any account holder who is willing to enroll for a Cathy Bank Savings account can enroll for free. The bank offers its existing customers online account login services. We could surely help you out with the enrollment procedure.
How to Enroll for Cathy Savings Bank Online Account
- Visit the website of the Cathy Savings Bank. www.cathaybank.com
- Look for the ‘Register’ link at the bottom of the online banking widget.
- Select it and it will direct you to the next page.
- The webpage reads out ‘Online Banking Enrolment’.
- Select the account type which applies to you from the options below and hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- Fill out the enrolment form and you are ready to use the online services.
Cathy Bank Account Login
- To sign in open the website of the Cathy Bank.
- On the top left, there is the ‘Online Banking’ section.
- Enter the User ID and click ‘Log In’.
Forgot User ID
- In case you lose user id open the login page of the Bank.
- Click on the ‘Forgot your User ID?’ link to go ahead.
- Now a new tab opens.
- Enter the required verification information to set a new id or recover id.