American Express-Select and Pay Program or the Pay over Time summary is the overtime balance that is on the receipt of your billing statement. This enables the customers to avail purchases using the AMEX reward points. The membership rewards points are handy towards booking a hotel, make flight ticket purchases to a vacation to Hawaii or Mexico and more.
The select and pay program is for customers who wish to avail purchase through the AMEX reward points in order to pay credit card bills and more. Read the guide below for detailed information of the American Express-Select and Pay Program.
- The customer should have minimum 5,000 points in order to make use of the Pay with Point program.
- In case you do not have adequate funds to pay for the purchase, they must be paid in some other way.
How do the American Express-Select and Pay program work
- Individuals can purchase plane tickets, vacation package, book hotel rooms and cruises using the travel portal of American Express.
- Purchases you make via the card will be deducted from your membership rewards balance or will be charged.
- At the time of purchases payment information reading “Pay with Points” should be selected. Select the number of points you wish to redeem.
- Any customer who has the American Express-Select and Pay program needs to call the toll-free number printed at the back of the card.
How to Log into American Express Credit Card
Step 1– Existing customers of the American Express Credit Card can log into their account at the sign in page.
Step 2– Once the website opens you will find the login section. Enter User ID and password and hit the “Log In” button present below.
Forgot User ID or Password
Step 1– If you have lost your login credentials click on the ‘Forgot User ID or Password’ link on the login page.
Step 2– To set a new id or password for login enter card information and 4 digit card id.