Amazon Prime Store Card Login is a service offered to the existing cardholders. If you have the card you can sign in. Read on to find a guide to log into Store Card Amazon.
Benefits of the Amazon Store Card
- There is a special deferred interest for financing plans on qualifying purchases.
- There is no annual fee charged by the credit card issuing company.
- Using the card at Amazon.com you can get 5% discount.
- You get equal pay financial plans on all qualifying purchases.
- The credit card is easy to get that other in-store credit cards which require an excellent credit.
Amazon Prime Store Card Login Procedure
- If you already have an account you need to visit the login homepage to access account. synchronycredit.com/amazon
- At the top left of the screen, there is the login widget.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the blank spaces and click ‘Secure Login’.
Find User ID
- Users who are unable to recall their user id need to visit the homepage.
- At the bottom left of the secure login button, there is the ‘Find User ID’ link.
- Click on it and it will direct you to the find user id page.
- Enter the card number and zip code and click the yellow ‘Find User ID’ button.
- In case you lost password go to the login homepage.
- Next hit the ‘Reset Password’ link at below the secure login section.
- It will navigate you to the next page where you can reset the password by entering the following information:
- User ID
- Zip Code
- Click ‘Continue’ and you can reset the password by selecting a new password.
- Next, return to the login section and sign in with the new password.
How to Register
- Open the login homepage of the Amazon Store Card. synchronycredit.com/amazon
- At the bottom of the screen, there is the ‘Register’ button.
- Click on it and it will direct you to the registration page.
- Provide the card number and ZIP Code in the blank spaces and click ‘Continue’.
- Next, you can set up access to log in.